Our apologies for the damage you incurred during the movement of your freight.
If a claim is to be filed please click on the following link: On-Line Claim Form
In order to process your claim in an efficient matter please include the following:
- Copy of the Original Product Invoice showing the cost, this is used to validate the claimed amount.
- Pictures of the Damaged Packaging and Merchandise (If Possible)
- Copy of the Signed Delivery Receipt, Noting the Damage\Shortage
- Copy of the BOL with a total piece count
Please be aware there are a few things you should know about the claims process:
- Claimed items and original packaging must be retained until the claim is resolved, disposal of the product or packaging may result in declination
- Freight charges must be paid before the claim can be fully processed
- Although most claims are settled sooner, a common carrier is allowed 30 - 120 days to issue a determination
Please reference our BOL number in all correspondence.
All claims for Concealed Damage Must be Reported With-In 5 Business Days From the Date Of Delivery.
The LTL Carriers per the NMFTA have updated their policy on the reporting of Concealed Damage or Damage/Shortage that is not noted on the Delivery Receipt. All Concealed Damage / Shortage MUST be reported to the carrier within 5 Business Days of Delivery. Below is the official amendment by the NMFTA.
Part (e) of item 300135 in the Procedures Governing the Investigation and Disposition of Freight Claims for Loss or Damage has been amended in Supplement 1 to NMF 100-AO, which became effective on April 18, 2015, to read “ Unless otherwise specified by the carrier, notice of loss or damage should be provided to the carrier within five (5) business days from the date of delivery.”
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
8113 Ridgepoint Dr, Suite 200
Irving, TX 75063
Office: 972-812-2280 Ext 106